2019 Internship - Ticket Sales
- The Ticket Operations Intern will work closely with the Ticket Operations staff in the selling, printing, mailing, and execution of ticket offers and promotions through the ticketing system.
- Assist in the processing, printing and distribution of season, group and single match tickets.
- Process ticket exchanges.
- Service and interact with customers on a regular basis to help resolve ticketing questions and concerns.
- Support seasonal ticket seller staff.
- Utilize automated ticketing system to process ticket requests.
- Provide customer service support on match days at box office ticket windows.
- Assist with administrative tasks for the department
- Help match day preparation of box office.
- Assist with front desk operations and the team store on a rotational basis.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
- Experience processing and handling of cash and/or other payment methods.
- Prior experience in customer service/retail environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet applications.
- Computerized ticketing experience, specifically Tickets.com preferred.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis as well as for all match days during internship.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: