This position has been filled - Job#: 180
As the communications intern you will assist the Communications department in day-to-day operations. Applicant must have a strong desire to work in the sports industry, with specific knowledge of the game of baseball. Applicant must be willing to work 30 hours per week and must be able to work the entire season (January thru September/October).
- Assist the Communications department with game day needs, office duties and special projects
- Produce limited portions of daily pregame and postgame notes as needed
- Assist visiting team PR representatives and local/National broadcast teams with various gameday items
- Responsible for game and event day operational duties, including making copies, press box set-up, broadcast booth set-up and break-down, statistical information, daily clips and stat packs
- Assist in the coordination of local TV & Radio outlets in accessing Globe Life Field
- Help with day-to-day updates for Online Pressbox
- Respond to fan feedback & correspondence with fans via phone, e-mail and online requests in a knowledgeable and timely manner
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Professional Soccer Club
Sports & Entertainment
American Soccer Team