This position has been filled - Job#: 453336853
This is an entry level position focused on selling premium seating inventory, season tickets, mini plans, and group tickets to corporate prospects via phone and face-to-face presentations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sell full season, partial season ticket packages, group tickets and single game suites to area businesses as well as individuals
*Coordinates and executes sales calls on any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
*Generate new leads and input prospects into the department database
*Attains individual and department sales goals and completes requisite amount of prospecting activity as set by the Director of Business Operations.
*Conducts sales related activities in the field and the office as assigned.
*Game day/night responsibilities include helping Ticket Sales Department personnel at the customer service booth or in the box office
*Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
* Bachelors degree required.
* One (1) / Two (2) years work of sports experience in sales and/or customer service. Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
* Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
* Excellent oral communication and customer service problem solving skills.
* Basic mathematical and writing skills.
* Individuals willing to work hard on a daily basis, handle multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to do an array of jobs to assist the department
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
* Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
* Professional image and demeanor.
* Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
*This is a salary plus commission position
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: