This position has been filled.
This is an entry level position focused on selling premium seating inventory, season tickets, mini plans, and group tickets to corporate prospects via phone and face-to-face presentations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sell full season, partial season ticket packages, group tickets and single game suites to area businesses as well as individuals
*Coordinates and executes sales calls on any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
*Generate new leads and input prospects into the department database
*Attains individual and department sales goals and completes requisite amount of prospecting activity as set by the Director of Business Operations.
*Conducts sales related activities in the field and the office as assigned.
*Game day/night responsibilities include helping Ticket Sales Department personnel at the customer service booth or in the box office
*Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
* Bachelors degree required.
* One (1) / Two (2) years work of sports experience in sales and/or customer service. Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
* Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
* Excellent oral communication and customer service problem solving skills.
* Basic mathematical and writing skills.
* Individuals willing to work hard on a daily basis, handle multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to do an array of jobs to assist the department
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
* Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
* Professional image and demeanor.
* Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
*This is a salary plus commission position
Make Your Career Move Today!Join today and receive access to 8135 job postings and 648 available internships. Unlimited searches and unlimited applications are included in your membership.
Would you rather join over the phone? Call (855) 857-7678