- Assisting in production of team publications, including regular season and post season media guides, gameday program, and alumni newsletter.
- Assist in planning overall look and feel of team publications, including but not limited to the media guide, yearbook, gameday program and alumni association newsletter.
- Aid in generating/writing creative content and layout of all team publications and social media platforms, as needed. Also assist in the design and production of print ads to be placed in various publications.
- Preparing statistical reports as needed for executive and coaching staff.
- Proofreading game notes during regular season; printing and distributing all game day materials for press box.
- Assisting during press events and press conferences as needed and helping publicize the charitable, community, and marketing efforts through press releases.
- Compiling digital news clips of all local media articles pertaining to the organization.
- Copying and distributing daily clips to front office staff.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sporting Goods Manufacturer