Customer Database Intern
The Customer Database Intern will be responsible for appends, synchronization and updates to the company database.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate an outstanding work ethic, excellent attitude, maturity, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be willing to take direction.
- Hygiene customer data.
- Update through National Change of Address.
- Help clean and remove duplicates.
- Other duties assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to work well within an assigned team.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Data Science, hygiene, SQL, U-SQL, CRM.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Martial Arts Organization
Sports Marketing Company
Sports Equipment Company