Coordinator Digital Content
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375357
- The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for social media and digital marketing initiatives.
- The candidate must have superb written skills, an impeccable attention to detail and must have the ability to craft social voice for all venues that is authentic, elevated and relatable.
- The candidate must also have digital marketing expertise and is able to create innovative, impactful, brand-elevating content including, but not limited to images and video.
- While the Digital Content Coordinator is fluent in all social channels, this candidate has a deep working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram/Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to the Digital Content Coordinator’s success.
- The candidate should be able to communicate the Company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected ticket buyers.
- They will collaborate with internal team members and stakeholders to execute cohesive and engaging social media strategy across all roperties.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Execute social media messages across all social media platforms and channels.
- Craft letter-perfect social copy that aligns and elevates our brand.
- Maintain social editorial calendars (using social media tool): copy, scheduling, posting, maintenance, tagging, naming conventions, etc.
- Source internal and external content, maintain and manage digital assets and content effectively through asset management tools (Box.com, etc.)
- Tag content, measure results and provide weekly reporting to continually evaluate effectiveness of social strategies; develop actionable insights to inform content decisions.
- Aggressively monitor direct competitors.
- Report on marketing research, best practices, and emerging technology/new tools.
- Live, real-time event coverage onsite, as needed.
- General administrative tasks (creative briefing, invoicing, reporting, account management, updating documents and spreadsheets.)
- At least 3+ years of work experience in social media or digital journalism. Past experience in media, live entertainment or agency space preferred.
- Minimum 4-year college degree. A degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or Journalism is preferred.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively manage time, work quickly and shift gears on a dime under pressure.
- A healthy appetite for music, television, pop culture, entertainment, technology, news and current events.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and as a team.
- Must be available to work events on nights and weekends as needed.
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Sprinklr (or similar social publishing platform) and Social Analytics. Adobe Photoshop is a +.
- Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
- Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Media Company