Events Staff - Events & Entertainment Team Member
Looking for Part-Time team members to support our Events and Entertainment (E&E) Department during the 2019 season. This position includes multiple fan events and the potential of home games from March 2019 – February 2020.
- Oversee the operations and entertainment elements of interactive fan areas at events
- Work with a team to deliver helpful, friendly and professional customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- Monitor assigned area(s) during events. This many include hospitality areas, autograph sessions, games and activities.
- Assist with the setup, execution and breakdown of sponsorship and internal activations at events.
- Communicate to management staff any issues that arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or actively pursuing) in Event Planning, Marketing, Sports Management, or related field.
- Previous experience in events, operations, or customer service is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work a minimum of two events during the 2019 calendar year.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Events will include family-oriented experiences. Must be ability to exhibit enthusiasm and a friendly demeanor while maintaining professionalism with both adults and children.
- Must take initiative, be able to adapt to a variety of situations, and work as a part of a team in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, walk long distances, climb up/down stairs and lift heavy objects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: