Seasonal - Partnership Activation
looking for a Full-Time Seasonal (temporary) employee to support our Partnership Activation Department. The ideal candidate will reside locally. This is a 40-week position that would run from March 2019 to December 2019 (exact end date is TBD as it will depend on start date).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Partnership Activation team in the execution of corporate partnership agreements.
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate partner activation at Fan Events including but not limited to corporate partner displays, hospitality, and event logistics.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events at team’s practice facility.
- Support Activation and Hospitality teams with gameday related responsibilities, including but not limited to client communication, on-site activations, credentials and parking.
- Help facilitate corporate partner event and season-long recaps by compiling related photos, data, reports and files.
- Coordinate and organize internal department inventory including merchandise, gameday and event signage, giveaways, etc.
- Assist Partnerships staff with specialized research projects and assist with preparation for client meetings, and prepare various letters, memos, reports and charts for sales team.
- Attend staff meetings/mandatory meetings and events.
- Administrative work necessary in completing department and corporate partner activities (i.e. – invoicing, constructing media affidavits and weekly logs, database management, filing, photocopying, mailings, hand deliveries).
· Perform additional duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Previous experience in sponsorship industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Windows based applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and social media.
- Experience in sports marketing or major or minor league sports organizations a plus.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuation, and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work with many personalities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
NFL Franchise Football
Central Region School