Content Production Coordinator
Description of the Position:
This position currently serves to support the Digital Content teams on a daily basis, and assist on the pre-production and organization of all content digital production.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the NBA Team Content team on the execution of the production and content creation strategy.
- Coordinate with producers on creating weekly/monthly calendar of projects for the digital content team
- Maintain efficient workflow and production timelines of multiple ongoing projects
- Understand project scope to properly estimate time and level of required resources
- Coordinate digital content production cycle from ideation to completion, which can include developing creative briefs, submitting work requests, booking talent, reserving rooms, pulling permits, etc…
- Schedule audio, edit or other specialty sessions needed for completion of a project
- Cooperate with Administrative Assistance staff on day-to-day office projects/assignments
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Communications, Business Administration, or Media-related field.
- Must have experience in coordinating production shoots (field and studio), supporting producer and on-air talent.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent collaborator and problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Knowledge and understanding of digital and social platforms.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Arena Football Team
Southeastern Football Franchise
Southeastern Golf Organization