Arena Marketing Coordinator
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375890
- Assist as marketing liaison with event promoters, agencies and other user groups of Arena
- Create marketing plans for events when required to include all available services: group sales, public relations, media placement, direct marketing, promotional development, non-profit opportunities, etc.
- Assist in developing marketing materials and procedures to have the department function effectively as an in-house agency.
- Work with in-house creative services, digital, and direct marketing teams to leverage team assets to help drive ticket sales and create incremental revenue
- Maintain current website format and content and create sellable advertising placements.
- Remain current on national trends in the industry and local market changes to best serve the facility.
- Assist in developing a sales strategy to sell tickets for Arena and Plaza events
- Generate new marketing leads and activate trades to reduce departmental spending and to help offset budgeted line items
- Assist with all social media platforms and additional promotional assets.
- A minimum of 3+ years of related work experience in live event entertainment marketing and a proven history of leadership skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern marketing tactics and platforms, including social media, marketing automation, and data analysis.
- Experience working with sports, entertainment and corporate organizations is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Pro Baseball Team
Sports and Entertainment