Athletics *Ticket Operations* Graduate Assistant
Description of the Job
The university's Athletics is seeking graduate assistants to assist in the daily operations of the Ticket Operations area during the 2019-20 academic year.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assisting with counter and phone sales for Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, and Siegel Center special events using the Paciolan Ticketing System.;
- Assisting in the men's basketball game day operations by overseeing the student entrance and will call;
- Assisting with ticket reconciliation and deposits;
- Supervising game day ticket operations for our Olympic Sports (women's volleyball, women's basketball, soccer, or baseball);
- Assisting with group sales for all ticketed sports with an emphasis on men's basketball; and
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletic Director for Ticket Operations and Assistant Director of Ticketing.
- Admittance into a graduate program; and
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a graduate assistant.
- Knowledge of and prior work experience in intercollegiate athletics;
- Strong customer service skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication; and
- Experience in cash handling.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Ice Hockey Team