Head Football Athletic Trainer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Providing and coordinating a high level of athletic healthcare services for the Football program to include prevention, evaluation, treatment, and short-term and long-term rehabilitation of athletic injuries;
·Maintaining accurate and up-to-date health records and proper injury documentation
· Coverage of practice and competition for the Football program including travel, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
· Collaboration with general medical physician, orthopedic physicians, and other allied healthcare professions and communication with administrators, coaches, and student-athletes regarding student-athlete health status
· Other responsibilities as assigned by area supervisor
· Master's degree in athletic training, health science, or related field required.
· Current National Athletic Trainer's Board of Certification (NATABOC) and CPR/AED certifications and eligibility for Wyoming state licensure required.
· A minimum of three (3) years of full-time post-graduate athletic training experience in Division I (FBS and/or FCS) college or professional (NFL and/or CFL) football.
· Valid driver's license with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy
*Employment is contingent upon a successful background check
· A minimum of five (5) years of full-time post-graduate athletic training experience in Division I college or professional (NFL and/or CFL) football.
· Experience with supervising staff.
· Experience with successful rehabilitation.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Demonstrate strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrate strong verbal skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Western Basketball Franchise