Senior Front End Developer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453377472
- The National Hockey League (NYC) is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to play a key role in designing and building the next generation of highly visible NHL digital experiences.
- Produce well-tested, high-quality front-end code.
- Collaborate with Product Developers, Design/UX leads, and Project Managers to build best-of-breed digital experiences.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Help mentor and support other developers.
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- The ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree in CS or commensurate work experience.
- Should also have strong knowledge of how the web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, mobile optimization, etc. as well as experience with React and Redux.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with current CSS standards, e.g. flexbox, grid layout, etc. and a solid understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Experience working with Microservices, SOA, and distributed systems. Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with React Native a plus.
- Working knowledge of Java as a plus.
- When applying, please be sure to include a cover letter with your salary expectations for this role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Central Sports Sales Company