Coaching Assistant- Men's Soccer
Coaching Assistant - Men's Soccer
- This is a part-time position in the Athletics Department.
- Coaching Assistants work 20 hours a week/9 months per year in support of a team or program.
- The Coaching Assistant program provides an opportunity for individuals interested in careers in coaching to gain experience under the mentorship of a head coach.
- In addition to a stipend, coaching assistants are eligible for the university's tuition waiver benefits covering 12 credits (6 credits each during fall and spring semesters) for graduate programs at the university.
- Coaching assistant positions have renewable contracts for up to three years at the discretion of the university.
- The Coaching Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the head coach of a Division III program in individual player development, skill instruction and supervision, and mentoring of student-athletes in their athletic and academic success.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting with organization and supervision of team activities and practices; participating in recruiting activities under the direction of the head coach; and logistical support of team operations related to travel and meals.
- Position requires a bachelor's degree and successful admission into a graduate program.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of the sport program and prior playing experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
- Commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy and guidelines, as well as adherence to conference and university regulations regarding athletics and sportsmanship is required of all coaching assistants.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: