Event Security Guard (PT)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Respond immediately to potential problems such as fighting, disorderly conduct, excessive use of alcohol, smoking, and abusive language.
- Keep Event Security Supervisor briefed on all accidents or incidents that occur.
- Write reports on all, if any, accidents or potential problems that shall occur within the arena.
- Walk premises to ensure building is secure.
- Monitor assigned sections or Parking Lots for guest or safety issues.
- Assist with post-event activities such as clearing the seating area, concourses and plaza.
- Additional duties may be assigned by a supervisor.
- Adhere to Trail Drive Management Corporation (TDMC) Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside Dickies Arena.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- There will be an expected minimum number of events worked.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to be registered with the Commission of Private Security.
- Must be able to follow proper radio etiquette.
- Must be able to be trained to operate a Walkthrough and Handheld Magnetometer Wand.
- Previous security experience strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and remain calm during times of stress.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds as necessary.
- Must be physically able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, along with navigating through ramps and stairways during each shift.
- In accordance with federal law, applicant must present appropriate documentation establishing his/her identity and authorization to work in the US during the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Major League Soccer