Head Men's Soccer Coach
Under the direction of the Director of Athletics, the Head Men’s Soccer Coach will be responsible for the organization and administration of an NCAA Division III Soccer program.
- Primarily responsible for the training, teaching and conditioning of student-athletes in preparation for contests
- planning and supervision of practices, preparation of game strategies and coaching the team during contests.
- Responsible for overseeing the concerns of student-athletes both on and off the field of competition. This includes monitoring the academic performance and furthering the success of the team in meeting academic and eligibility criteria.
- Responsible for the behavior and appearance of student-athletes while they are representing the University.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment of student-athletes of high moral character who demonstrate the desire to excel in academics and athletics. Including, but not limited to, attending primary evaluation sites to identify talent and travel to contests / tournaments to evaluate prospects. Compliance with NCAA and Conference legislation is mandatory at all times.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to the production and maintenance of annual reports, recruiting logs, practice calendars, scheduling and other various reports for NCAA compliance related issues.
- Responsible for operating within the program’s budget, which will be developed in conjunction with and approved by the Director of Athletics. - Responsible for equipment purchase requests and team travel advance requests from business office. Must account for all expenditures by providing receipts in a timely manner to the business office and and following all travel rules.
- Responsible for organizing and participating in community service activities for the team in an effort to promote the University for Women and the Athletic Department.
- Responsible for participating in annual fundraising activities to assist with the men’s soccer team and University objectives.
- Fundraising goals are set by sport and is a requirement each year.
- Responsible for assisting with game operations for winter and spring home contests.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years prior playing and coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Knowledge and adherence to NCAA rules.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- First Aid/CPR certification required.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School
Southeast Region School