Audio Software Development Manager
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378468
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Manage a growing team of audio software engineers in all aspects of career development including project assignments, career growth, talent development, conflict resolution, reviews, merit, training plans and exits
- Improve operational efficiency and develop a vision that leads to long term success of the audio engineering team
- Manages audio engineering activities, including Audio application development on Windows and MacOS, including both standalone applications and VST/AU plug-ins
- Manage day to day Audio and Video codecs testing operations to ensure the best quality deliverables for Playstation SDK.
- Work with engineering teams and stake holders to develop test strategy and create test plans, test procedures and test reports.
- Write test applications to verify all level of Audio and Video API functions and features. These applications or test-cases will be written in a combination of C/C++ and Python.
- Creating automated testing scripts for daily and release testing and integrate those to CI system.
- Design and build infrastructure for build and test automation. Typically this infrastructure will be built using Python.
- Responsible in best practice in software development and test for assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of and experience creating plug-ins for use in all major DAWs
- C, C++, rapid prototyping in applications such as Max from Cycling ’74 and cSound
- Experience with spatialized audio, virtual spaces and real-time audio control in those environments.
- Experience working as part of and leading teams of 2 to 6 engineers on successful audio development projects using an Agile methodology for defining roadmap and release cycles.
- Experience partnering with Product and Project Managers
- Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
- Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Western Hockey Team