This position has been filled - Job#: 453378974
- Works collaboratively with other members of the Athletic Medicine department to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Provide injury care to participants in assigned activity during practice sessions and competitions.
- Provide rehabilitation services and promote safety and injury prevention to student athletes.
- This position reports to the Head Athletic Trainer.
- Provides on-site injury care to participants in assigned activity during practice sessions and competition.
- Administers treatment procedures and rehabilitation programs for injury or disability to team members under his/her jurisdiction.
- Seeks out and relies on consultative support from the Head Athletic Trainer, and works under the Physician’s Plan of Care.
- Treats or assists in treatment of all eligible patients.
- Promote safety, injury prevention, and healthy living to those eligible patients they work with.
- Athletic Training related research.
- Health Promotion & Education
- Administrative Management
- Training & Professional Development
- Master’s Degree in Athletic Training or a related field.
- Eligible for or currently possessing a Board of Medical Examiners Athletic Trainer license.
- NATABOC Certification and NATA Certification.
- Expertise in injury recognition, first aid, emergency medical skills treatment and rehabilitative techniques, and conditioning programs.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automate External Defibrillator (AED) certifications.
- At least 2 years of experience preferred in an Athletic Training program at a higher education institution.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School