Program Coordinator, Ticket Operations & Camp Programming
- Responsible for many facets of athletic ticketing, camps and clinics, and marketing within the Department of Athletics & Physical Education.
- Serves as a director for University Camps & Clinics.
- University Camps & Clinics requires a high level of safety and supervision to maintain compliance.
- The Camp is a critical source of revenue for the department and requires consistency in leadership and curriculum development.
- Devote significant time throughout the academic year to the development of all summer programming, and camp promotions within the community.
- Coordinates game-day ticket management for several athletic events, including supervising the ticketing office staff.
- Act as the point-of-contact with ticket software vendor.
- Provide customer service via phone, mail and walk-up, conduct outbound sales and service calls, and assist with database management.
Key Success Factors
- Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of work and accurately determine priorities.
- Proven ability to positively interact with all levels of staff, faculty, students and other constituents from diverse communities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and busy office.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to appropriately handle highly sensitive information.
- Reliable, responsible; must exercise good judgment and enjoy working with children, especially 5 to 13 year olds.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Experience managing staff.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office.
- Athletic ticketing experience.
- Valid and up-to-date Lifeguard, CPR/First Aid certifications.
- Event-planning experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Department of Health camp guidelines.
- Master's degree
- High level of competency in Adobe Creative Suite.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: