This position has been filled - Job#: 453379108
- Management position reporting to the Dean .
- Assists the Dean as assigned, in providing leadership to develop, organize and implement the divisions goals and objectives.
- Assists the Dean as needed in planning, developing, organizing, scheduling, directing, improving and evaluating the colleges athletic program, curriculum and related student support services.
- Keeps the athletic program compliant with Local, District, State and federal regulations and requirements.
- Masters in physical education, exercise science, sports management, athletic administration, education with an emphasis in physical education, kinesiology, physiology of exercise, or adaptive physical education.
- OR Bachelors in any of the above AND Masters in any life science, dance, physiology, health education, recreation administration, educational leadership, or physical therapy OR the equivalent.
- One year of experience serving in an administrative/leadership capacity within a collegiate athletic program.
- Experience working with coaches and/or faculty.
- Understanding, sensitivity, and commitment to meeting the needs of the diverse student/community population.
- Application materials must be submitted by the closing date.
- Applicants who need special services or facilities due to disability in order to apply or interview for this position must notify Human Resources.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,251 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (CA)
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Sports & Entertainment Company