This position has been filled - Job#: 453379329
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- The Temporary Engineer/Mechanic will be familiar with the service and repair of complex HVAC systems similar to the FHP, Trane, Aaon and Liebert systems that are newly installed in the building.
- They will also need to service and make minor repairs to all refrigeration systems such as the Hoshizaki, Traulsen, Perlick, Bally and Viking systems throughout the building.
- As well as the functions above as the Engineer/Mechanic you will perform plumbing repairs and other routine repairs throughout the facility.
- This position will require the mechanic to be accountable for his work and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- This position will, at times, require unscheduled overtime to cover watches and events.
- This position will perform repairs, PM’s and inspections of all HVAC and Refrigeration systems as well as maintaining inventories of spare parts/materials. The applicant must possess a FDNY C of Q Refrigeration Engineer as well as all C of F needed to perform the duties as a mechanic.
- This position will also be called to work in other areas of the engineering department as needed such as watch coverage, fire guard and working on other engineering projects as the operational needs dictate.
- Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
- Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,946 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime