Coordinator, Executive Operations
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379387
- Reports to the Director of Executive Operations.
- Assists in managing the day-to-day internal operations of the Executive Staff with accountability to projects directly related to the mission/value/goals of the department.
- Requires working with confidential information independently and in a variety of administrative functions while implementing and maintaining administrative policies and procedures.
- Preparation of reports and special projects relative to the strategic direction of the A.D.'s Office and Executive Staff, including research, compilation of data and presentation development.
- Representation of the Director of Executive Operations and members of Executive Staff with Athletics senior leadership/head coaches, University leadership/groups, student-athletes, and community.
- Coordination of administrative activities between Executive Staff and Director of Executive Operations with their respective departments and external contacts.
- Logistics management for the A.D.'s box / suite and other athletic department events/functions.
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization.
- Or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and 2 years of appropriate experience.
- Prefer experience in an intercollegiate athletic setting as either a student athlete, coach, or administrator.
- Strong research, organizational, computer and presentation skills also preferred.
- Person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: