2019 Fall Game Entertainment Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379388
- Provide basic game day support in a timely manner to Manager and Director.
- Serve as game day liaison between Manager/Director and various entertainment groups.
- Touch base with anthem singers, color guard troops and game day honorees.
- Assist with game preparation prior to events.
- Assist with cheerleader appearances and events.
- Handle production new hires – paperwork, ID’s.
- Sync control room time with Network trucks.
- Copy/distribute production scripts.
- Assist with R Team needs and planning.
- Assist the Video Producer and Production Staff with Fan shoots, production shoots, and any other production needs for the season.
- Assist with social media accounts.
- Handle some administrative duties.
- Currently enrolled in a College or University and be eligible to receive school credit for the internship.
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, with a positive attitude, regardless of the situation.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional analytics skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong social media skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Work effectively independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work all home games, special events and commit to week day office hours
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School