Assistant Director of Broadcasting
- Assist with all aspects of the Sports Network.
- Responsible for assisting with producing and disseminating content via radio affiliates, social media, and podcasts.
- Assist with producing commercials, podcasts, game, updates, and social media content as needed.
- Producer for football and men’s basketball.
- Co-host a podcast and handle radio play by play for women’s basketball.
- Secure interviews and sound bites needed for broadcasts.
- Cut promos for games, coaches’ shows and podcasts.
- Manage social media accounts for the Sports Network.
- Assist with training student workers to help on radio broadcasts and minutes.
- May be needed for additional streaming play-by-play duties for men’s soccer, women’s soccer, volleyball, baseball, softball on ESPN3, ESPN+ and the SoCon Digital Network.
- May be needed for additional sports information duties as assigned to cover a sport, write releases, update the website and work with coaches/student athletes.
- Extensive travel to away contests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in broadcasting, communications, sports management or other related field.
- Knowledge of Pro Tools, Abode Audition, Tie Line Codec’s, etc.
- Knowledge of broadcast standards for radio broadcasts.
- Ability to be on air talent for radio and online streaming games.
- Ability to be the main producer for podcast, football, and men’s basketball games.
- Ability to create content for radio, podcast, website, social media, and areas assigned.
- Ability to work game nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel to away games as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (TN)
Pro Soccer Team