- Must hold a current NATABOC certification.
- Must be eligible for licensure within the State of South Dakota.
- Certification in professional rescuer CPR and AED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- One year directly related previous experience at the collegiate level is also required.
- Master’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Injury prevention, evaluation, management, and treatment of athletic injuries.
- Short-term and long-term rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Education and counseling of student-athletes, and athletics related health care administration.
- Requires frequent team travel and a varying work schedule that will include many night activities and contests.
- Must be personable, willing to work with student-athletes and coaches in a high intensity athletic setting.
- Involved with dealing in very sensitive personal material and must have an extremely high level of individual integrity.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,017 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team
Private Women's College