Seasonal Coaching Staff
- Recruiting for part-time, seasonal coaching staff for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Coaches instruct student athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of team and individual success.
- Coaches offer instruction that will lead to the formation of positive attitudes toward healthy competition, including appreciation for the value of teamwork, the importance of commitment and hard work to achieve goals.
Junior Varsity Head Baseball Coach
- Requires experience coaching or playing baseball (college experience preferred).
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of the game.
- Ability to run a pitching staff and offense on game day.
- Ability to follow and write practice plans.
- Passion to grow and learn as a coach working with boys at the varsity and junior varsity level.
Head Girls Lacrosse Coach
Head Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Head coaches for our first year/start-up of lacrosse at our school.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, coaching, and coordinating the girl's or boy's lacrosse program.
- Requires prior experience coaching or playing lacrosse at the high school, community, collegiate or professional level.
- Knowledge of the rules and by-laws of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF);.
- Ability and commitment to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position to accomplish objectives.
- Knowledge of ethical conduct and interscholastic athletic team programs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Recruiting Company
West Region School
West Region University