Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
- Assist in providing leadership in all aspects of assigned program.
- Committed to compliance with the NCAA, East Coast Conference, and College regulations.
- Successful completion of the NCAA certification exam.
- Assist in identifying, evaluating and recruiting academically prepared students in accordance with College policy and NCAA regulations.
- Assist in providing academic oversight of student athletes to ensure retention and graduation.
- Assist in arranging all aspects of scheduling, team travel, team operations etc.
- Maintain open and harmonious communication with facets of campus community.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility and integrity.
- Maintain moral and ethical integrity.
- Participate in community, campus, and departmental initiatives when appropriate.
- Submission of all required requests / paperwork.
- Commitment in following the letter and spirit of NCAA, Conference, and College rules and regulations.
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse population of student athletes and coaches in a cultural climate that celebrates diversity.
Experience and/or Skills Required
- Collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Knowledge of soccer fundamentals
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School