Physical Therapist/Athletic Trainer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453380666
- Provide sports health care for all students.
- Physical therapist/athletic trainer will spend approximately 50% of their time providing physical therapy services during scheduled physical therapy appointments.
- Spend approximately 50% of their time providing athletic training services (rehabilitation, sideline injury care, game day coverage).
- Certificates/License: Certification by the NATABOC to qualify for a Massachusetts State License to practice.
- Advanced Degrees in Physical Therapy and Athletic Training; three to five years preferred experience working as an Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapist, preferably with adolescents.
Other Skill Preferences
- Detail-oriented, not only in developing appropriate rehabilitative plans, but also keeping meticulous records of patient progress.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills while working one-on-one with patients on a regular basis.
- Requires compassion for the injured student while employing sound communication skills in communicating with patients and parents alike.
- Must have the physical stamina and strength to work on their feet throughout the day, lift patients, as well as carry athletic training equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,017 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (WV)
Private College (PA)