Athletic Event & Facilities Operations Intern
- Assist the Director of Event Management with the daily operational and planning aspects of the event management department.
- Involve necessary coverage for the events in the various athletic facilities including:
- Game/event management responsibilities for select sports.
- Assist with outside event rentals.
- Coordination of venue setup and teardown.
- Assist with facility projects as necessary.
- Assist with the daily maintenance and upkeep of the various athletic facilities.
- Manage work orders and building systems such as access control and security.
- Assist with project management, working closely with University Facility Services personnel and outside vendors as required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One to two years’ of prior event and facility management experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the correct application of NCAA regulations.
- Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to work athletic events, irregular schedules, weekends and evenings required.
- Master’s degree.
- Division I collegiate or professional facility management and event operations experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School