IT Help Desk Technician
- Support and troubleshoot client-side issues through remote access gateways or with on-site support, either locally or during an event as needed.
- Use a helpdesk dashboard to track issues, provide updates and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain, update and disperse a self-help knowledge / document base for end users.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously, and providing quality customer service and follow through.
- Prompt customer response, follow-up, and resolution of customer related issues initiated in person, ticket or phone.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including ability to perform root cause analysis for preventing reoccurring issues.
- Authoring and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Capable of independently solving basic to intermediate problems associated with end-user workstations and associated peripherals, mobile devices and networked devices.
- Capable of working within a team to solve basic to advanced problems associated with end-user workstations and associated peripherals, mobile devices and networked devices.
- Strong communication skills, including writing ability to update tickets with status and communicate daily/weekly status.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diversified workload.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of operations and client services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Personable and professional.
- Associate degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Any relevant industry standard certifications are highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficiency with Windows 7/10.
- Active Directory experience required. (GPOs, Access Control, User/Group Management).
- Basic understanding of common networking protocols such as DHCP and DNS.
- Basic PC Hardware knowledge and troubleshooting experience is required. (Memory, CPU, Disk, Power Supplies, etc.).
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system is preferred.
- Working knowledge of NTFS and Unix file system permissions highly preferred.
- Windows Desktop troubleshooting, installation, management, and maintenance required. (Windows 7/10).
- MAC OS X Desktop troubleshooting, installation, management, and maintenance highly preferred. (10.13+).
- Mobile device experience is preferred (iOS & Android).
- Genesis VoiP experience preferred.
- Virtualization / Nutanix AHV experience preferred.
- Familiar with ITIL standards and workflow preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.