Assistant / Associate Director, Facilities and Events Management
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381787
- Works under the direction of the Assistant A.D., Event Management.
- Assists in the management of Athletics' Facilities and Event Management unit within the University, Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Management of intercollegiate events, with emphasis on customer experience, logistics, scheduling, supervision / training of support staff, game management, and event setup/breakdown.
- Oversight of budget and purchasing as it relates to Event Operations.
- Development and implementation of revenue generating activities relative to facility use.
- Records management.
- Serve as primary liaison to select visiting programs, vendors and related university personnel.
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
- Prefer proficiency in both MS Office and EMS scheduling software, as well as experience managing budgets and events at the intercollegiate athletics level or higher.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills also preferred.
- Be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the Athletics Program.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Marketing/Sales Company