Digital Content Intern
- Serve as a season-long Editorial Intern.
- This is an unpaid role, but candidates must be able to receive college credit by completing this internship.
- Assist in creating, editing and publishing content for the website, email and social media channels.
- Daily creation of short form content for websites and other digital channels, while also developing concepts for long form content when needed.
- Assist in development of storylines and content plans.
- Work with other departments to identify potential story ideas, particularly around community initiatives, youth hockey, upcoming ticket sales promotions, sponsorship activations, etc.
- Assist the digital media team on gamedays with content around morning skate and activities corresponding with events on game nights.
- Help team execute ideas for usage on social media channels.
- Assist Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre teams with content to help promote upcoming shows and events at each venue when necessary.
- Work with digital media, creative and production teams on photo/video ideas to compliment written content.
- Current college student seeking communications, digital media, journalism or related degree.
- Interest in pursuing future career in writing, content development and/or digital media.
- Innovative person, who is looking to put their creativity to work.
- Knowledge of AP style and ability to closely learn and adhere to internal style guide.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule around game days/nights, including weekends.
- Prior experience or interest in learning how to use a Content Management System (CMS) to post content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience with basic photo editing.
- Strong interest/knowledge of hockey is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail, are a MUST.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment