Asst Athletic Trainer
- Serves as a certified and licensed staff athletic trainer for intercollegiate student-athletes.
- Provides daily athletic training services to the Women's Gymnastics team and other teams as assigned.
- Supervises injury care, referral and rehabilitation.
- Travels to all team events, attends all home events, and attends daily workouts.
- Is an active participant in our sports medicine health care team.
- Serves as a clinical preceptor for athletic training curriculum students.
- Bachelor's degree, athletic training related.
- One year of full-time certified athletic training work experience.
- Certified Athletic Trainer by NATA Board of Certification.
- Currently licensed or eligible for a state of Michigan License in Athletic Training (AT).
- Currently certified or eligible for CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willing to travel and work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School