Ticket Sales Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382201
- Assist the ticket sales staff with cold-calling local businesses, individuals and organizations with the goal of selling group tickets
- Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in the preparation of various ticket sales reports.
- Perform data entry to grow the organization’s various sales databases.
- Update customer information in the organization’s CRM.
- Research and generate sales leads.
- Participate in providing great customer service experiences to all guests of the organization both on and off-site.
- Visit with group leaders and ticket members during game dates to ensure all expectations are being met.
- Assist in the preparation, creation and distribution of ticket sales materials.
- Assist in the planning and execution of group themed events.
- Assist in the set-up of game-day group outings spaces and special events.
- Assist in the processing of ticket sales on the organization’s ticketing platforms.
- Participate in community appearances.
- Prepare Will Call tickets for game day distribution.
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong time management skills
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
University ( ND )