Job SummaryWhat you will do:
- Provide Help Desk level-1 and level-2 support for workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices and other network attached devices.
- Building, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting both MAC and Windows desktops & laptops.
- GSuite and Gmail account administration.
- Software & license installation.
- Deskside support for all hardware and software related issues.
- First call phone support for all technical remote issues.
- Develop & document tools/procedures.
- Install & maintain 3rd party software & licensing.
- Set up & move systems as necessary.
- Analyze issues & create solutions for hardware & software problems.
- Participation in managing support calls to Teammate Support Desk.
- Travel and on-call support as needed.
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in technology,
- 5+ years of Helpdesk troubleshooting experience,
- A+ or Network+ Certifications preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with both Microsoft Windows 10 and MAC OS administration and troubleshooting.
- Specific knowledge of GSuite and Gmail.
- Experience supporting Okta or similar cloud based third party identity management solutions for single sign-on authentication.
- Experience supporting mobile devices and mobile device management provisioning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focused attitude.
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment such as computers and monitors.
- Experience with video collaboration tools and conference room technology support; Zoom experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and escalate problems to management when needed.
- Experience in sports, media/entertainment environment desired.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,923 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime