Fall 2019 Intern - Soccer Operations
- Work under the supervision of the Head Team Administrator
- Assist with planning of team operations for the 2019 season
- Travel and team logistics
- Player support and on-boarding
- Prep for training on a daily basis
- Distribute training gear into lockers prior to player arrival or after player departure
- Launder training gear
- Check ball pressure each day
- Help with field set-up and clean-up
- Maintain an organized and clean equipment room and team room
- Assist in receiving shipments
- Prep for home and away matches
- Notifying the equipment staff of various needs
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Head Team Administrator
- Pursuit of sport management, marketing, communication, and/or business degree is preferred.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects.
- Basic knowledge of soccer and appreciation of the sport is encouraged.
- Ability to work normal office hours (minimum of 20 hours/week), as well as non-traditional hours for events and game days, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Enrolled in a college program at the Undergraduate or Graduate level and eligible for college credit.
- Must have a driver's license and own method of transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School