Ticket Services Manager
- The Ticket Services Manager is responsible for the oversightof all event ticket sales.
- The ideal candidate will design salable seating capacity as well as provide analysis of sales data to assist in maximizing ticket sales.
- The Ticket Services Manager will supervises part time personnel, develop and administer policies and processes for customer service, ticket sales and the organization of the Ticket Services group.
- This position has fiscal or financial responsibilities other than employee expense activity, such as processing or approving transactions; monitoring or preparing budgets; or generating income for University
- This position works with minors
- This position works a variable shift; regular weekday office hours, plus nights and weekend to support events
- Periods of high volume/workload may be required
- Occasional travel to attend games at other institutions; periodic travel to local vendors or off-campus meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Event Management, Performing Arts or related degree; equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years related work experience in a box office setting (Paciolan knowledge preferred)
- Experience working athletics events, concerts, exhibitions and family shows
- Strong customer service skills
- Financial management experience; including reconciling daily sales and cash management
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget, and report on status and progress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid writing ability and organizational skills
- Solid analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Solid computer skills with experience using word processing and spreadsheet software
- Successful completion of standard background checks
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: