SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assisting the Associate AD for Sport Operations with game operations for home Athletics events and tournaments;
- Overseeing a group of 12-14 undergraduate work-study students;
- Assisting the Associate AD for Sport Operations with the coordination of team travel for various athletic teams; and
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Admittance into a graduate program; and
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a graduate assistant at the university.
- Knowledge of and prior work experience in intercollegiate athletics;
- Strong customer service skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented; and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Preparatory School (FL)