Account Executive Group Sales
- Sell a full menu of ticket products, including, but not limited to Group tickets and Hospitality packages as the main focus. Some Season Membership sales will be required based on the calendar year.
- The Account Executive will be accountable for a certain level of outbound activities daily including; cold calls, e-mails, social media, etc.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and build your sales pipeline.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- The Account Executive is accountable for an annual sales goal.
- Work all home games during the season and outside events as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferably 1-2 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and organization, and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone for several hours a day
- Must be able to stand on concourse during games for 3 hours at a time
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.