Distribution Center Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Processes internal and external customer orders via the Receiving, Order fulfillment or Shipping functions.
- Is accountable for meeting quality standards and inventory control expectations.
- Restock bin locations with items on a daily basis.
- Assists in the shipments of orders and through shipping and packaging functions.
- Utilize TWL and RF scanner to manage inventory and aid in the flow of product within the warehouse.
- Meets set production expectations in daily assigned work areas.
- Will routinely work in cross functional roles to assist in meeting daily production demands.
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory area.
- Ability to be cross trained in other areas of the DC/Production.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.WMS/TWL experience a plusValid driver’s license.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to visually use all internal company codes and other shipping documentation.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company’s vision & mission
- Practice TCE (Total Customer Experience) Training
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
MLB Franchise Baseball club