Corporate Partnerships Sales Executive
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies corporate partnership leads and prepares and presents proposals to corporate decision-makers.
- High Character Individual
- Self- Starter who can close agreements with a variety of clients
- Strong negotiating ability
- Ability to Multi-Task on various high-level projects at one time
- Works closely with the Director of Sales and other front office members of the corporate sales team to achieve departmental revenue goals.
- Works closely with the Director of Sales and other members of the front office to ensure that all elements included in each agreement are delivered in a first-class manner by the provisions of the corporate partnership agreement.
- Lead Sales with a Disciplined Calling Schedule and plan
- Create and maintain detailed sales call log and database
- Strong Cold Calling Ability
- Assist with Group and Picnic events
- Prepares weekly personal sales reports, oversees targets within the sales department on the weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Works closely with other departments within the organization on the day-to-day tasks of Ticket Sales, Gameday Operations, Public Relations, Media Relations, Merchandise, and Stadium Operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or other related fields
- 1-3 years experience in professional or collegiate sports sales
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of generating revenue
- Prior management/leadership experience
- Excellent communications skills to enable productive and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and front office staff
- Candidates should be highly motivated, extremely dedicated and team-oriented
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within team framework, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Must be creative, well-organized and able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, a desire to excel and willingness to learn
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends/ holidays as needed. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment