Head Woman's Soccer Coach & Director of Game Management
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (HEAD COACH):
- Build a culture of competitive excellence in Women's Soccer that will lead to conference, regional and national honors.
- Recruit and retain talented, high caliber student athletes who perform on the field and in the classroom as well as contribute to the mission of the university.
- Organize and administer practice and game strategies, schedule games, manage program budget, organize travel arrangements.
- Set a high academic standard within the program and manage student athlete academic success, teaching good study habits and running study tables as needed.
- Adhere to the stated philosophy, mission statement and established guidelines set forth by the University, the Northwest Conference and the NCAA Division III.
- Oversee and manage assistant coaches.
- Coordinate alumni outreach efforts.
- Organize community service and campus outreach strategies. Lead fundraising efforts to enhance the student athlete experience. Develop and run successful youth camps.
- Other duties as assigned in the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (GAME MANAGEMENT):
- Be in attendance at assigned home contest for Winter and Spring sports (basketball, swimming, baseball, softball, lacrosse, track & field and tennis).
- Meet weekly with student managers to set schedule, provide mentorship and plan for upcoming events.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and management of game day volunteers.
- A strong Evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle as described in our website.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and evidence a mature Christian faith, be in agreement with the University's statement of faith, be committed to the integration of Biblical principles in instruction and be willing to invest themselves in the development of staff and students.
- Successful coaching and recruiting experience required, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Extensive knowledge of women's soccer required, including strong familiarity with NCAA rules and guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills As a Christ-centered community, the University is an institution that values diversity as an essential dimension of God's design for human communities.
- In seeking to become a more inclusive community, we especially encourage applications from individuals who can help us achieve our diversity goals.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Ice Hockey Team