- To be part of a team who will provide a safe and positive environment for children to learn in a recreational environment.
- To help children learn to interact with peers and enhance their talents, abilities and personal growth.
SPECIFIC DUTIES: Arts Instructor
- Monitor all art instructions for children and young adults.
- Organize and facilitate various art programs to include drawing, painting and sculpting.
- Able to provide a high level of art instruction for all enrolled students.
- Helps organize and assists in the development of special programs, activities or instruction.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience
- Strong background in art experience. Strong communication skills required. Hours: Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
- Must be a college art student or have experience with art activities.
- Ability to demonstrate a pleasing personality and positive/assertive character traits.
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and adults.
- Ability to remain alert, attentive, and responsible.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (WV)
Private College (PA)