Women's Soccer Coaching Associate
- Assist the Head Coach in the development of a successful program, including the development of high quality student-athletes, as well as demonstrating athletic excellence.
- Establish a leadership/mentor role among student-athletes and other supportive staff while promoting sportsmanship and responsible behavior both during and outside of athletic competition.
- Assist in the organizing and supervision of practice, conditioning, and workouts. Assist with home events and the management of travel for away events.
- Assist in the monitoring of program’s operating and recruiting budgets.
- Assist in the scouting and recruiting of quality student-athletes from geographically and demographically diverse populations. Assist with the coordination of admissions with the Assistant Director of Athletics for Compliance and the Office of Enrollment Management. Develop a positive working relationship with faculty and University staff to assist in the recruiting process.
- Participate in the preparation of correspondence with prospects, coaches, parents, alumni, etc., including mailings and responses.
- Assist in the arrangement of all campus visitations, including itineraries, academic appointments, campus tours, town tours, student-athlete hosts, housing, meals, game tickets, and entertainment.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics from student-athletes. Assist the Assistant Director of Athletics for Student Services in implementation of the academic support services, including study hall, monitoring of individual student-athletes academic performance, and referral to appropriate University academic resources.
- Work closely with the athletic training staff to ensure the safety and health of student-athletes.
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude toward all other sports within the intercollegiate athletics program.
- Abide by all NCAA and University regulations, policies, and procedures. Report any known or suspected NCAA violations to the Assistant Director of Athletics for Compliance, Director of Athletics, or Faculty Athletics Representative. Violation of NCAA regulations shall be subject to disciplinary or correction action up to, and including termination of employment.
- Work closely with the Director of Compliance to complete required compliance paperwork in a timely fashion.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of combined four years of experience in Soccer as a participant and/or Coach preferred.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive or have reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the University.
- Commitment to NCAA and University rules.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the University is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,359 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Preparatory School (PA)
Private College (MA)
Private University (ME)