Assistant Athletic Trainer, Part-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the full-time athletic training staff, ensure that the athletic facilities are always covered during times of home athletic events and team practice sessions.
- Assist in providing treatment to the College’s student-athletes in the athletic training facilities as needed.
- Occasional travel with the College’s teams to serve as the athletic training representative at away-from-home contests. A majority of the travel will take place during the fall athletic season (August through December), due to the seasonal distribution of contact sports which require an athletic training professional in attendance.
- Assist the athletic training staff by logging all treatments, injuries, including but not limited to, possible concussions, in the athletic training office’s online system.
- Assist in the coordination of team physical examinations with the College’s Team Physician(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A current Athletic Training Certification (“ATC”) is required and must be maintained at all times.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid, and AED usage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and flexible work environment.
- Ability to handle medical emergency situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Commitment to confidentiality according to HIPAA protocols
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, performing all duties in compliance with institutional, conference and NCAA regulations
- Commitment to working with multicultural populations.
- Culturally sensitive, caring and friendly with a deep understanding and appreciation of a multi-cultural college community and the traditions of the College.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,018 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (WV)
Private College (PA)