Senior Asst Athletic Trainer College of Athletics
Senior Assistant Athletic Trainer assists in the development and implementation of the sports medicine program; administers first aid and emergency medical care; treats injuries and provides rehabilitation according to authorized medical directions; provides work direction to assistant athletic trainer(s) and athletic training student workers.
- Prevention, evaluation, treatment, referrals and rehabilitation of student-athletes.
- Adhere to Sports Medicine/Athletic department, university, MEAC and NCAA rules and regulation.
- Ensure that the Sports Medicine Program is compliance with all OSHA regulation
- Assist with coordinating medical eligibility including health screenings and appropriate information.
- Assist the Head athletic trainer with any administrative duties.Maintain daily verbal communication with all assigned sport coaching staff.
- Daily Completion of injury tracking, rehabilitation, and medical software.
- Assist with maintaining daily verbal communication with the coaching staff under the discretion of the Head Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- 10 years of related work experience may be substituted in lieu of educational qualifications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University - VA