Business Affairs SVP
The position will be in charge of managing the legal and business affairs portfolio for Major League Soccer and Soccer United Marketing.
- Gives top level support and guidance in legal/business affairs
- Managing and supporting the development and execution of policies linked to commercial strategies/sponsorship categories/club partnership agreement
- Helping to give advise on different business/policy matters
- Managing league and team corporate and stadium transactions
- Evaluating and executing of League policies/practices
- Other related tasks
- Juris Doctor
- 15 years of legal experience in top tier law firm/corporate level
- NY State Bar admission
- Strong skills contract negotiation
- Strong skills organizational/project management/attentive to detail
- MS office proficient
- Can multitask at work
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Box Lacrosse League
Men's Preparatory Academy
Collegiate Baseball Team