- High school diploma required.
- In pursuit of Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to assist in event set-up and breakdown, which may require frequent lifting and/or carrying up to 50 pounds maximum.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on an individual basis as situation dictates.
- Ability to report promptly for all assigned events or activities as directed.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications with fans, providers and other employees.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Assist and participate in the execution of programs and events that promote the Club and its corporate partners.
- Assist in the execution of events that enhance the fan experience at Club gamedays and at other year-round Club events.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Provide excellent customer service through effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication with fans/customer, other employees and Club providers at all Club gamedays and other Club events.
- Exemplify the “5 Ways of Being a Texan” that includes the following: Be Welcoming, Be Professional, Be Knowledgeable, Be Helpful and Be Memorable.
- Maintain interactive game equipment and execute interactive game activities at assigned events.
- Distribute designated inventory and promotional items to fans or guests as needed.
- Assist in the planning and execution of assigned Club events.
- Ensure successful sponsorship activations at games and other events by maintaining, in good condition, sponsor gameday signage and other activation elements.
- Load, unload, drive and clean Club vehicle after events as may be required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club