Store Logistics Manager
Summary:Transport, set-up, teardown and maintain store structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport Store (Semi tractor/trailer) to all events.
- Arrive at event site no later than three (3) full days prior to the start of an event and be present throughout the duration of the event (including returning for the completion of the event in cases where inclement weather conditions prevent the completion on scheduled dates).
Education and/or Experience
- Retail sales and cash management experience needed.
- Personnel management experience needed.
- Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License needed. (Training available)
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to travel 25-30 weeks/weekends throughout the year, an average of 8-9 days per event.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,870 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime