Technical Coordinator, Women's Volleyball
This position will report to the Director of Women's Volleyball/Head Coach. The position is a 12-month renewable fixed-term position and is responsible for assigned aspects of a highly elite and competitive Division I Women's Volleyball Program. The technical coordinator is responsible for operating within the rules of the Pac-12 Conference and NCAA, as well as all institutional policies and procedures.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist with all aspects of game plan preparation, practice organization, and off-season training programs.
- Provides audio-visual technical services to faculty, students, and staff. Instructs end users on procedures to follow regarding operation of equipment and use of educational materials.
- Delivers and picks up audio-visual equipment. Installs and sets up audio-visual equipment as required. May troubleshoot problems during equipment operation, advise end users, and make necessary modifications to equipment.
- Tests and ensures equipment is in operable condition prior to delivery and installation. Maintains compliance with security and safety standards of all equipment.
- Operates, maintains, and repairs, or arranges for repair of, audio-visual equipment. Schedules, coordinates, and prioritizes services and repairs of all equipment.
- Plans and coordinates equipment orders with end users to meet their specific needs. Liaises with internal schools and departments regarding preparation, setup, and operation of audio-visual equipment.
- Monitors and maintains inventory records of audio-visual equipment. Advises on purchase order requests for supplies, equipment, and parts and/or upgrades equipment as needed. May obtain competitive bids for equipment.
Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private University - CA
Sports & Entertainment Company